|Prices - including tax|
|All amounts in US Dollar $|
|Our Adult Telephone Rate"Our Adult Telephone Rate" is the Alcatraz Media Inc. rate for this tour/activity. This is the rate charged for orders placed by telephone. :||$136.45|
|Our Adult Internet Rate"Internet Rate" is the Alcatraz Media Inc. rate for orders placed online. :||$128.95|
|Your Internet Order Savings:||$7.50|
Our Child Rate
Child - Free
(under 3 on adult lap):
Held once daily during lunch hours, these sessions offer an up-close and personal opportunity to share in the excitement of space exploration through the eyes and personal stories of one of NASA's best, all while enjoying a delicious meal.
An impressive roster of Astronauts have appeared since the program's inception in 2001, among them Wally Schirra, John Glenn, Jim Lovell, Gene Cernan, Walt Cunningham, Story Musgrave and Jon McBride.
Length: approximately 10 hours
-Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays
During March and April, this tour is sometimes sold out to school groups
Summary: Tour includes free pick up and drop-off from designated locations. You must note on the order form your chosen pickup point from the list provided. Child rates apply to ages 3 to 11; children under 3 are free when riding on the lap of an adult. This tour includes admission to Kennedy Space Center. Please order online, or call us toll-free at 800-303-5107.
There is a $5.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown includes any and all taxes, fuel surcharges, and service fees. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Each meal is an exclusive opportunity to rub elbows, ask questions, and take pictures with a real Space Hero! And the food is fantastic!
Astronaut schedule subject to change.
Seating for lunch begins at 12:15 p.m.
Lunch Menu: Mixed Green Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette, Rotisserie Chicken with Mushroom Sauce, Oven Roasted Potatoes, Vegetable Medley, Rolls and Butter, Dessert, Coffee or Tea. This menu is subject to change.
Hours of Operation
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex is open every day of the year, except December 25 and certain launch days. Current operating hours are from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. The Astronaut Hall of Fame is open from 10 am to 7:00 pm.
Kennedy Space Center Bus Tour
Runs approximately 2 to 2 1/2 hours. Tours start at 10:00 am and run continuously every 15 minutes. Last tour departs at 2:50 pm. There are two stops along the way, the LC-39 Observation Gantry and the Apollo/Saturn V Center.
Attractions at Kennedy Space Center
John Glenn, Neil Armstrong, Sally Ride and Jim Lovell are just a few names of the brave men and women that have launched into space from Kennedy Space Center, and now it's your turn to become a part of the space program. Your full day of exploration includes real space hardware, authentic attractions, inspiring exhibits and hands-on experiences that will make KSC the highlight of your Florida vacation.
The incredible accomplishments of the Apollo moon program return to life in the amazing Apollo/Saturn V Center. In back-to-back IMAX® theaters, you'll feel the thrill of space exploration on five-story screens as you "float" right alongside NASA Astronauts. On our guided tours into exclusive areas, you'll get a behind-the-scenes look at Kennedy Space Center's working space flight facilities.
Strap in and experience interactive space flight simulators at the Astronaut Hall of Fame. Touch a real piece of Mars, see gigantic rockets, board the Space Shuttle Explorer and much more.
• Meet face-to-face with one of the few who have flown in space, "live" at the Astronaut Encounter
• A chance to see the actual space shuttle launch pads from the L39 Observation Gantry.
• Visit the Astronaut Hall of Fame
• Kennedy Space Center NASA Bus Tour with stops at the Observation Gantry to see the launch pads, and the Saturn V exhibit area
• Unlimited access to the Visitors Complex exhibits such as IMAX Space Films, Rocket Garden, Robot Scouts, Universe Theater, Astronaut Encounter, Exploration Space: Explorers Wanted, Early Space Exploration, Nature and Technology
In the summer and fall, dress light, wear sunblock, and wear comfortable shoes. In the Winter and Spring, wear layered clothing.
• You must designate on the order form your chosen pickup point from the list provided.
• Pickups may also be arranged for your hotel in the Orlando-to-Kissimmee tourist corridor, at selected hotels in downtown Orlando, or at selected hotels in the Orlando International Airport area - for an additional fee payable the day of the tour. Details on how to arrange for these hotel pickups at additional cost will be included in your E-Ticket. There are no pickup options for Altamonte Springs, Maitland, Winter Park, or the UCF area.
Tour includes free pick up and drop-off from designated locations. You must note on the order form your chosen pickup point from the list provided. Child rates apply to ages 3 to 11; children under 3 are free when riding on the lap of an adult. This tour includes admission to Kennedy Space Center. Please order online, or call us toll-free at 800-303-5107.